What is SCRA?
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) is a federal law that provides certain benefits and protections to qualified service members.
What benefits are available under SCRA?
Benefits may vary, depending on your military status, the time you entered your motor vehicle contract or lease, and other factors. These benefits may include:
• A reduction of your interest rate
• If your interest rate exceeds 6%, you may be entitled to:
• An interest rate cap of 6% during the eligibility period
• Forgiveness of interest in excess of the 6% cap
• A reduction in the periodic payments that come due during the eligibility period
• Early termination or rate reduction of your motor vehicle lease
• Protection against repossession
Who is eligible for SCRA benefits?
We’d be happy to review your account to determine eligibility.
Please send the following information to the address below:
• A copy of your military orders with the active duty period(s)
• A written request for benefits (e.g., rate reduction, early lease termination)
• Your full name and account number
• The best method to respond to you
Submit requests to:
Attn.: SCRA Request • P.O. Box 31111 • Tampa, FL 33631
For additional information, please call:
Ford Credit • 8007277000
First Responder Association Members
Eligible Occupations that qualify for incentive:
- Police Officer
- Sheriff/Sheriff's Deputy
- Correctional Officer
- State Trooper
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer
- (Example: Customs, Homeland, and Security, etc.)
- Career Firefighter
- Volunteer Firefighter
Occupations that do NOT qualify for incentive at this time:
- 911 Dispatcher
- Registered Nurse
- Ski Patrol – unless you have a current EMT license
- CERT Team Members (Community Emergency Response Team)
- VIPS - Volunteers in Police Service
- Search and Rescue
- Emergency Management Volunteers
Ford Warriors in Pink
Ford FSeries is the bestselling brand of trucks for 38 years running. And the Built Ford Tough® legacy continues with the 2015 F150 the Future of Tough. It lost up to 700 pounds, yet found even more power. And then there is Super Duty®. Whether you choose gas or the Power Stroke® Diesel, you get unsurpassed torque and the most horsepower in the class. AQHA Members are eligible for a $500 rebate through Ford on select Ford models, some restrictions apply*
*Must be a current member for 60 consecutive days and a US resident. Offer good through December 31, 2016.