The New Vehicle Purchase Plan for Corporate Employees (AXZ Plan) offers the best savings available on a new Ford Motor Company vehicle to employees, retirees and their immediate family members.
Discounted Vehicles for Employees and Retirees
Through the AXZ Plan, Ford Motor Company employees and retirees are allocated four personal identification numbers (PINs) per year that they may use or give to immediate family members to purchase discounted vehicles.
Log Into Your Account
If you are a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree, you can log into your account through the AXZ Plan Login System.
Eligible Employees and Retirees
The following Ford Motor Company employees and retirees are eligible to participate in this program:
- All active full-time hourly employees and regular and supplemental salaried employees, beginning at the date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50 and 55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving spouses of employees who died while actively employed and surviving spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred vested retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
- All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
Discount Vehicles for Eligible Family Members
Immediate family members of Ford Motor Company employees and retirees (subject to the same eligibility requirements outlined in the previous section) are also able to participate in the AXZ Plan.
Log Into Your AXZ Account
If you are an eligible family member, you can log into your account through the AXZ Plan website.
Eligible Family Members
"Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- Spouse's parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners of eligible active employees
- Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners
Family members not identified in this section are not eligible for this discount program, however, they may be eligible through the Friends and Neighbors Program.
More Information About the AXZ Plan for Family Members
For additional information on the AXZ Plan, immediate family members should contact the Ford Motor Company employee or retiree they are related to.